Today we’re talking about the spread of the covid-19 virus, vaccines, testing and lockdowns. Can we as a nation re-open and resume normalcy that we once knew?
With new leadership in the United States, and a year since covid has started, we are locked down more than we ever were. Dismissed recommendations are now being reconsidered, no standards on the amount of cycles of threshold in the testing process; reactions to vaccines and testing are becoming a big business.
Thank you for joining me on today’s episode of The Call Room.
“Treating early is the most important thing, even if somebody is negative, they should get treatment, and the treatment has been very politicized, which is really concerning for me as a physician.” – Dr. Robert Berry
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
“As doctors, we are supposed to question.” – Dr. Robert Berry
- The common sense recommendations in Sweden
- Why lockdowns don’t decrease the spread of the virus (Great Barrington Declaration – Jay Bhattacharya)
- Why we should stop testing asymptomatic individuals
- Why the WHO recommends testing twice, if the initial test turns out to be positive
- 0 deaths from covid in the state of California, under 18 years of age
- Children should not get vaccinated, since they are less infectious than adults
- The stricter the mask requirements, the numbers get worse
“As a physician, there needs to be evidence to support what we’re doing.” – Dr. Robert Berry
- CA Department of Public Health
- Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
- A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers
- Adverse Consequences of Rushing a SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo gets heat for apparent pivot on reopening economy
- Lightfoot Says Chicago Has Made ‘Sufficient Progress’ in Fight Against COVID-19
- COVID-19 Transmission and Children: The Child Is Not to Blame
- Pediatrics and COVID-19
- The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial
- The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro
- C19 Study
- Stanford study: Lockdowns have no clear benefit
- After 440,000 Americans are Dead – Facebook and American Journal of Medicine Admit Their Stand on HCQ was Wrong — These People Should be Prosecuted!